At Bofu Agence Marketing, we are specialists in digital performance marketing. Our strength lies in combining all digital marketing disciplines to create leverage on our clients' turnover.
We work collaboratively with SMEs, creative agencies and larger businesses locally, nationally and internationally.
Our teleworking policy allows us to offer great flexibility in terms of schedules, allowing a better balance of work, family and leisure.
As a digital strategist, you will be the primary client contact for the brands assigned to you. Your mandate will be to manage our partners and experts to successfully carry out marketing projects and campaigns (digital advertising, SEO, social media, web content, CRM, e-commerce, etc.), while participating in analyzes customer accounts.
Participation & coordination of strategy development & onboarding is the priority for this role.
We are looking for someone who wants to stand out through their passion for digital, their understanding of ecosystems and their uncompromising concern for quality.
- BAC in marketing, e-commerce, administration, or any other related field;
- 2 to 3 years of experience in digital project management ( digital and web marketing );
- Relevant experience with Google Ads tools, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Bing!, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and Google Workspace;
- Understanding of SEO, SEM, and digital media best practices ;
- Oral and written bilingualism (French and English).
- Results-oriented entrepreneurial spirit;
- Analytical and conceptual skills;
- Initiative, self-discipline and proactive attitude;
- Promote teamwork and inter-team cohesion through a demonstration of leadership;
- Reference in customer service;
- Determination, planning, management and compliance with work deadlines & key accounts;
Conditions and benefits
- A competitive salary in a rapidly growing company;
- Career progression proportional to your speed of learning and your desire to advance;
- Remote work at all times;
- A flexible weekly schedule according to your needs;
- Employee Assistance Program and Telemedicine;
- Flexible benefits digital platform;
- Access to ongoing training;
- A well-balanced workload that allows you to have a balanced life;
- Autonomy, and a team attentive to your personal needs and your desire for professional growth;
- Team Events
- Pleasant customers and partners!
How to apply
Candidates are asked to provide their CV, accompanied by a cover letter to the attention of Marc-Antoine Rioux at email@example.com or by completing the recruitment form.