As a digital marketing project coordinator, you will be responsible for implementing and monitoring digital marketing strategies developed for our clients. You will work closely with the digital strategist, our team experts and clients to ensure the smooth running and completion of marketing projects and campaigns.
- Coordinate and monitor digital marketing projects, including digital advertising, SEO, social media, web content, CRM and e-commerce.
- Serve as a link between the client, the digital strategist and internal teams to ensure smooth and effective communication.
- Actively participate in customer account analysis meetings and in defining specific customer needs.
- Manage timelines, budgets and resources for each project.
- Ensure regular reporting on the progress of projects and their impact on client turnover.
- BAC in marketing, e-commerce, administration, or any other related field.
- 1 to 2 years of experience coordinating digital projects.
- Knowledge of tools such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Bing!, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite and Google Workspace.
- Familiarity with project management SAAS such as ClickUP, Monday, BaseCamp (an asset)
- Understanding of SEO, SEM and digital media best practices.
- Bilingualism (French and English) orally and in writing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
Conditions and benefits:
- A competitive salary in a rapidly growing company;
- Career progression proportional to your speed of learning and your desire to advance;
- Remote work at all times;
- A flexible weekly schedule according to your needs;
- Employee Assistance Program and Telemedicine;
- Flexible benefits digital platform;
- Access to ongoing training;
- A well-balanced workload that allows you to have a balanced life;
- Autonomy, and a team attentive to your personal needs and your desire for professional growth;
- Team events;
- Pleasant customers and partners!
How to Apply:
Send your CV accompanied by a cover letter to the attention of Marc-Antoine Rioux at email@example.com or by completing our online recruitment form.