Bofu is a SEM Google Ads (AdWords) agency certified Google partner in the Laurentians. Complete advertising management service for all types of Google Ads advertising campaigns for all types of businesses. Take your search, display, video or shopping campaigns to the next level!
GOOGLE ADS CERTIFIED PARTNER AGENCY
Bofu is an agency that specializes in Google ads (AdWords) advertising and is a certified Google partner.
We manage and optimize all types of Google Ads advertising campaigns for all types of businesses with search, display, video and shopping.
When people use a search engine, we put your ads in front of them at the right time throughout their customer journey.
People spend their time online reading or watching what interests them, not searching. We may reach your customers with display ads, shopping ads, YouTube ads, and mobile phone app ads. Our team of experts will develop an advertising plan tailored to your goals and budget.
1. All-in-one management
We design, build, optimize, manage and measure your Google Ads pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns. This includes keyword research, through to campaign design.
2. Positive return on investment (ROI)
We focus on effective cost per thousand impressions (CPM), cost per click (CPC) and most importantly, generating a solid ROI through quality purchases or leads for your business. .
3. Granular optimization
We optimize at a granular level and develop our own scripts to ensure maximum return for your money, fully tracked to the penny.
4. Typical Results
Typically, after 2-3 months, our clients double their advertising spend to quickly reach their goals.
A. Customer Generation & Visibility
Generating new customers and increasing visibility
We put your products and services in front of your customers, in the right place, at the right time, on the right device, with the right message, when they search similarly to your offering. This will help you quickly generate an attractive return on investment.
B. Beat competitors
We give our customers the opportunity to connect with people who buy from competitors.
Whether it is a visitor audience, a specific brand name or even a certain product category, it is possible to take market share from our less vigilant competitors.
We personalize Google Ads experiences and perform dynamic remarketing to users who have expressed an interest in your products or services.
The goal is to help them complete their purchase or register as a prospect for your service.
D. Knowledge of the client
We use Google Ads to generate actions and record information for future marketing opportunities.
Depending on your objectives, we will develop a personalized and effective Google Ads strategy.
Our process always begins with a phone call, a virtual meeting or a face-to-face meeting. We want to take the time to get to know you and learn more about your business, its needs and its goals.
This will allow us to identify the value we can bring to it.
Initially, we want to know everything about your company: your short-term and long-term goals, your mission, your vision, your values, your customers, who your competitors are, the situation in your industry and your level of commitment to search engines and social networks .
The creation of a complete strategy will result from this analysis.
We will take the established strategy and turn it into a clear action plan for the next 3 months, a general guide for the next 6 months and a strategic plan for the next 3 years.
We will deploy these actions, using our expertise and our network. Our goal is to generate a rapid and measured return on investment.
MEASUREMENT, EVALUATION & OPTIMIZATION
We will evaluate the performance of our deliverables, on an ongoing basis, to improve results, optimize actions and achieve the best return for every dollar invested.
Follow-ups will be done on a regular basis, in order to align your business strategies with the reality of your business and new digital trends, in order to obtain greater reach.
PERSONALIZED ADVERTISING STRATEGY
FACILITATE YOUR PROCESSES
I've had my best season in company history year after year for 3 years now! I sold my snow removal business and thanks to Bofu's marketing know-how, I can focus on my specialty: hydroseeding. Thanks guys!
Through his agency BOFU, Marc-Antoine offered us/offers impeccable service by focusing on various short, medium and long-term strategies for our business. Their attention to detail and understanding of our business environment is an important competitive advantage for us.
Marc-Antoine is great to work with. He is very responsive to the daily needs in marketing and has a wealth of knowledge on web based activity. He drives sales initiatives through social media and has the ability to expose activities and products directly to the retailer and end user. Marc is always willing to jump in and contribute to the goals of the organization. He is an asset to us and keeps me up to date with all market trends.
Thanks to the different marketing strategies we use, my sales are really solid. I never thought I would have such success following their coaching for my social networks, my websites, my advertising and Amazon. They have a long term vision for my products and services and an ingenious way to monetize my brand. I recommend X1000.
Great experience! Always satisfied with the professionalism of Marc-Antoine! He was able to meet all my requirements! Thanks to him, my site is very well referenced on Google!
A professional team that takes the time to support you in the development of your web strategies. A must for young and old companies! 🙌😄
Impeccable customer service! I recommend.
Google Ads is an online advertising solution offered by Google to businesses to promote their products and services on Google Search, YouTube and other websites. Previously called Google AdWords and Google AdWords Express, Google Ads allows advertisers to select specific goals for their ads, such as driving more phone calls or visits to their website. Advertisers can also customize their budgets and targeting, and stop or restart their ads at any time.
The Google Ads auction system allows advertisers to bid for display of their ads based on target keywords and placements. The highest bid for a given keyword and specific placement will win the ad display for that search or placement.
PPC (Pay-Per-Click) marketing is a form of online advertising where advertisers pay each time a user clicks on their ad. Ads are displayed on search results, social networks, websites, etc. PPC campaigns are often managed through advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
The benefits of using Google Ads for online advertising include the ability to reach a targeted audience, control your advertising costs, track your campaign performance in real time, and customize your ads for different types of ads. devices and advertising channels.
Ad Rank is a score that determines your ad's position on search engine results pages (SERPs). It is calculated based on different factors such as your bid amount, quality of your ad and landing page, expected click-through rate, etc.
To create a successful Google Ads campaign, it's important to start by defining your advertising goals and your target audience. Then choose the right keywords for your ads, create relevant and engaging ads, and make sure your landing page is relevant to your ad. Finally, monitor your campaign's performance and make any necessary adjustments to improve results.
It is recommended to create at least three quality ads for each ad group, with a precise structure to optimize the relevance of the ads and integrate as many keywords as possible in the titles of the ads. It is also important to use RSA ads (responsive search ads) and to select the option "Optimize rotation: prefer the best performing ads".
To track and analyze the performance of your Google Ads campaigns, use Google Ads built-in tracking tools to monitor clicks, impressions, conversion rate, and ROI. Also use third-party analytics tools for a more complete overview of your advertising performance.
To effectively target your audience on Google Ads, use demographic and geographic data to define your target audience. Also use targeted keywords to reach people who are actively searching for your products or services, and use advanced targeting options, such as remarketing and interest-based targeting, to reach more specific audiences.
A negative keyword is a search term that you exclude from your ad campaign. This helps ensure that your ad won't appear when users search for that term. Negative keywords are often used to avoid costly clicks on search terms that aren't relevant to your business.
Types of campaigns
- Search Network Campaigns: These ads are usually in text format and appear on Google search results pages when someone searches for a product or service similar to yours.
- Display Network campaigns: These ads are usually image-based and can appear on websites or apps that your customers access.
- Video campaigns: These video ads are typically 6 or 15 seconds long and appear just before or while the user is watching a video on YouTube.
- Shopping Campaigns: These ads allow online merchants to promote their products directly on Google, displaying images, titles and prices of their products on Google search results pages.
- Max Performance: This campaign displays your ad across multiple Google advertising channels, such as the Search Network, Display Network, YouTube, and Discover, to reach the greatest number of potential customers.
- App campaigns: These ads promote your app on the Google Play Store or Google Search Network.
When it comes to payment models, Google Ads offers several options, including:
- Cost per click (CPC) or pay per click (PPC): You only pay if someone clicks on your ad.
- Cost per impression: Payment is based on the number of times your ad was shown, regardless of whether the user clicked on it or not.
- Cost per engagement: You pay each time a user completes a predefined action, such as watching a video ad.
What are the benefits of Google Ads Smart Campaigns for businesses?
Google Ads Smart Campaigns use technology to automatically monitor and improve your ads over time, which can help businesses achieve optimal results in the first month. Benefits of these campaigns include automatic bid optimization, personalized ads, multi-channel delivery, and real-time performance analysis. However, the exact timeframe for achieving optimal results depends on factors such as ad copy and local competition.
Advertising costs on Google Ads vary depending on many factors, including the keywords you choose, your maximum bid, the quality of your ad, and the competition for those keywords. There is no fixed cost for Google Ads advertisements. You can set your own daily budget and bids, based on your advertising goals.
There is no minimum budget for Google Ads advertisements. You can set your own daily budget based on your advertising goals. However, it's important to keep in mind that the more you're willing to spend, the more likely you are to achieve your advertising goals.
Billing on Google Ads is based on a pay-per-click (PPC) system. You only pay when someone clicks on your ad. You can set a maximum daily budget for your ads and the amount you're willing to pay for each click on your ad. Google charges your account each time your daily budget is reached or at the end of each month, whichever comes first.
Other than ad click costs, there are no additional costs associated with Google Ads. However, it's important to keep in mind that to get good results, you might need to spend some money on creating quality ads and optimizing your ad campaign. You may also consider working with a digital marketing professional to help you maximize the results of your advertising campaign.
The best budget strategy for your Google Ads campaigns will depend on your business goals and business model. That said, here are some budget strategy options you can consider:
- Daily budget: You set a maximum amount you're willing to spend on your ad campaigns each day. Google Ads automatically distributes your daily budget evenly across the day.
- Target bid strategy: You set the maximum cost-per-click (CPC) you're willing to pay for each click on your ad. Google Ads then adjusts your bids based on that goal and the competition for the keywords you're targeting.
- Target CPA strategy: You set the maximum cost per acquisition (CPA) you're willing to pay for each conversion (e.g. sale, signup, or enquiry). Google Ads then adjusts your bids to maximize the number of conversions you get while meeting your CPA goal.
- Target return on ad spend (ROAS) strategy: You define the return on ad spend (ROAS) you want to achieve (for example, for every $1 spent, you want to generate $2 in revenue). Google Ads then adjusts your bids to maximize the ROI of your campaigns.
It is important to note that the choice of budget strategy will depend on your objectives and the characteristics of your business, as well as the competition for the keywords you are targeting. It's also important to regularly monitor and adjust your campaigns to optimize your budget and get the best possible results.
Google Ads uses an auction system to determine the cost of each click on an ad and to determine whether the ad appears in search results. Bids can vary based on many factors, such as how much your competitors are willing to pay for similar clicks, your ad's performance history, the level of competition for particular keywords, and more.
This means that while you can set a daily and monthly budget for your campaign, there's no guarantee that you won't spend more than that budget. There are two main situations where Google Ads can exceed your budget:
- Spending above daily budget: Google Ads can spend more than your daily budget, but will never spend more than 2 times the daily budget multiplied by the number of days in the month. For example, if you have a daily budget of $50, Google Ads can spend up to $100 in a day, but will never spend more than $1,500 (30 days x 2 x $50) in total for the month.
This happens because Google Ads adjusts daily spend based on fluctuations in keyword demand and bid, so some days may be more expensive than others, but the costs may be offset on subsequent days.
- Spending above monthly budget: Google Ads may be spending more than your monthly budget if you have higher-than-expected cost days and reach your full monthly budget earlier than expected. In this case, Google Ads may continue to serve your ads and charge you additional fees until the end of the month.
To avoid going over your budget, it's important to regularly monitor your campaign's performance and set bids based on your available budget. You can also set cost-per-click (CPC) limits or bid strategies to help you keep costs under control.
Google Ads Agency
- Expertise: Google Ads agencies have qualified experts who have extensive experience with Google Ads advertising campaigns. They can help you build an effective strategy based on your business goals and budget, as well as improve your ad relevance, keyword quality, and website conversion rate.
- Save time and effort: Running a Google Ads ad campaign can be time-consuming and effort-intensive. By using an agency, you can focus on your core business and let the professionals take care of managing your advertising campaigns.
- Maximizing advertising budget: Google Ads agencies can help you maximize the effectiveness of your advertising budget by using optimization techniques to get a better return on investment (ROI). They can also track the results of your advertising campaigns in real time and adjust strategies accordingly to maximize results.
- Access to advanced tools and technologies: Google Ads agencies have access to advanced tools and technologies to improve the management and optimization of advertising campaigns, such as performance monitoring tools, data analysis software and remarketing technologies.
In summary, using a Google Ads agency can help you maximize the results of your advertising campaigns, save time and effort, and use advanced tools and technologies to optimize your advertising budget.
Choosing a Google Ads agency can be a difficult task, as there are many agencies offering similar services. Here are some tips to help you choose the right Google Ads agency for your needs:
- Check their experience and certifications: Make sure the agency has a proven track record of managing Google Ads advertising campaigns and has relevant certifications such as Google Ads Partner certifications. Agencies that have certifications prove that they have undergone extensive training and have the skills necessary to effectively manage Google Ads advertising campaigns.
- Ask for references and testimonials: Ask the agency to provide you with references from previous clients and testimonials to get an idea of their experience and success in managing ad campaigns.
- Evaluate their work process: ask the agency to explain their work process for managing ad campaigns. Make sure they have a clear and consistent way to manage ad campaigns and use advanced tools to track and optimize performance.
- Understand their expertise and specialization: Each agency may have a particular expertise or specialization. Make sure the agency you choose has the expertise and specialization needed to manage your ad campaigns, based on your goals and industry.
- Assess their communication and transparency: Make sure the agency has clear and transparent communication throughout the ad campaign management process. They should be able to clearly explain their strategy and results to you, as well as provide regular performance reports.
- Assess their availability and flexibility: make sure the agency is available to answer your questions and resolve any issues that may arise. Also, make sure they are flexible and able to adapt to your needs and constraints.
By following these tips, you can find a Google Ads agency that suits your needs and can help you get better results from your Google Ads advertising campaigns.
Using a Google Ads Partner agency can be advantageous for several reasons:
- Deep Expertise: Google Ads Partner agencies have been trained and accredited by Google, which means they have deep expertise in online advertising best practices and the latest Google algorithm updates.
- Access to advanced features: Google Ads Partner agencies have access to advanced features of the Google Ads advertising platform, such as remarketing, retargeting, location targeting and ad personalization features.
- Performance tracking: Google Ads Partner agencies have access to advanced performance tracking tools that allow them to monitor the performance of your ad campaigns in real time and optimize bids and strategies to maximize results.
- Save time and effort: Google Ads Partner agencies can take over the management of your ad campaigns, allowing you to focus on your core business and save time and effort.
- Access to premium resources and support: Google Ads Partner agencies have access to premium training resources, technical assistance, and support from Google, allowing them to resolve issues quickly. problems and ensure the success of your advertising campaigns.
In summary, using a Google Ads Partner agency can provide you with increased expertise, access to advanced features, improved performance tracking, savings in time and effort, and access to resources and superior support to ensure the success of your advertising campaigns.
Yes, you can manage a Google Ads campaign yourself, but it will depend on your skill level and knowledge of online advertising and the particular Google Ads platform.
Google Ads is a powerful advertising platform that offers a wide variety of targeting and setting options. Although it can be relatively easy to use, the success of your campaign will depend on how you set it up and manage it.
If you have experience with online advertising and a good understanding of Google Ads fundamentals, then you might want to consider doing it yourself. However, if you are new to the field or unsure of your skills, it may be best to hire a qualified professional to help you set up and manage your campaign.
Either way, it's important to thoroughly research online advertising strategies and best practices, and understand Google Ads metrics before launching a campaign to maximize your return on investment.