Here are some steps to follow to create a brand ambassador program:
1. Identify Your Brand Ambassador Program Goals
What do you hope to accomplish by implementing this program? What type of people do you want to recruit to become your brand ambassador ?
2. Select the people who will be part of your brand ambassador program
You can recruit ambassadors from among your existing customers, influencers in the field in which your brand operates, or even employees who are passionate about your brand.
3. Define the benefits and responsibilities of being a brand ambassador: What do you offer your ambassadors in exchange for their commitment?
What will their responsibilities be and how will you be able to measure their performance?
4. Establish a content and communications strategy
How do you plan to use your brand ambassadors to promote your company and its products? What type of content will you ask them to create and how will you share it with your audience?
5. Launch and manage your brand ambassador program
Once you have defined your strategy and selected your ambassadors, it is time to officially launch your program. Be sure to closely monitor your ambassadors' engagement and support them to achieve the goals you have set for yourself.